Teen skin faces many challenges. Blackheads, acne, and oily skin,these are the topmost complaints. Chances are there for your skin to look and feel different from your BFF’s, as you and your friends going through the age of puberty. It is possible that the skin tip that is working for you might not work for her. There is no basic cure other than following a range of lifestyle options from finding good skincare products to keep an eye on what to eat. Incredible teen skin is all about proper care and management. Hence, here are the few tips for
healthy teen skin.
1. Cleanse properly- whether you have oily or dry skin, choose face wash according to your skin type. If you have oily skin,
then foam or gel based cleanser is the best option, opt cream base cleanser only when you have dry skin. Cleanse twice a day to remove excess dirt or oil from the skin. Whether you play sport or do exercise always keep a natural cleanser in your kit.
2. Exfoliate- exfoliation is one important step once or twice a week with natural scrub. It helps to remove deep-seated impurities and dead skin. Don’t scrub acne or pimples, and also avoid over-exfoliation.
3. Wipe off makeup before bed- sleeping with makeup is not a good idea. Wash off your makeup before going to bed even if you are too tired. If you regularly sleep with makeup you might develop acne or can have bump rash skin.
4. Control excess oil- try to follow these three steps to control oil, (1) try to use salicylic acid base or natural cleanser. (2) use an oil-free primer. (3) try to blot oil.
5. Get right skincare products- getting right skincare products is the first step to keep your skin healthy. Always be handy with right cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.
6. Never share makeup- get you’re instead trying your friend’s lipstick or liner. You never know, you might get an infection. It is always a bad idea to share your friend’s makeup.
7. Protect with sunscreen- apply sunscreen to keep your skin forever healthy. It protects from suntan as well as many skin diseases. Use broad-spectrum sunscreen.
8. Go to the doctor- seeing a dermatologist is a quick idea to opt if you have red, painful, and pus-filled acne and pimples. Seek his as advice early as possible to avoid any skin scars. It helps you immediately than over the counter products. Being in a teen age is fun. Be the master of your skin with these tips, and enjoy the clear and beautiful skin. Take care!