Now the struggle begins on how to face the countless cycles of acne. Hormonal acne is more intense to deal with and...
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR BLACK HAIR!
Gone are the days when people had thick black lustrous hair. Nowadays almost every person has started struggling to sustain the black coloured hair. Either people are suffering from hair fall or from the hair whitening issues. All thanks to the sedentary lifestyle, genetic issues, hormonal imbalances, poor diet, chemical treatments and polluted surroundings. Using hair dyes and hair colours are the alternatives found out by people suffering from hair whitening issues. This is a good idea for short term but for these treatments do not last long and contribute towards further whitening or greying of hair.
In such circumstances, it is better to look for solutions that are natural and can be done at home. So I have brought to you natural remedies for black hair which will not take much of your efforts and time. Here is the list of natural remedies that can help you in getting rid of white colour of hair-
- Gooseberry or Amla is a fruit that is rich in vitamin c and is quite popular for its benefits for hair. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory qualities that help in maintaining a healthy scalp. It is also used in many natural shampoos and conditioners.
- Eat one gooseberry daily to provide sufficient nutrition to your body. You can also take gooseberry powder in case you are not able to eat it due to its sour taste.
It can be also used in the form of a paste. Take some amla powder. Add some water to it and make a paste out of it. Let the paste stay on the scalp for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with water.
Another way of using it is given here- Take few gooseberries and boil them in water. When gooseberry extracts are extracted in water, liquid changes its colour. Now remove the leftover solid residue from the water. Use this water to wash your hair.
- Black tea is natural tea which makes the hair naturally black and healthy. It is very simple to use and can help in times of premature greying of hair.
- Take two spoons of tea and boil it in water for some time. As the colour changes tea extracts get dissolved in water. Now strain the water and remove the residue. Apply this water to your hair. Spread it all over the hair length by combing your hair. Let it stay for an hour or two and then wash your hair with cold water. Do not use any shampoo.
- Natural oils have immense nourishing value and can deeply nourish hair. Applying oils to hair is an age-old remedy and has been trusted and used by our ancestors. The results of a hot oil massage are long-lasting. Not only these massages preserve the natural colour of hair but also deeply condition the hair. Oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, almond oil are considered best for the scalp and hair.
- Take some oil and boil it. Let the oil cool a little and then apply it to your scalp. Gently massage your hair with fingers. Let the oil stay for around 1-2 hours. Let the oil stay overnight in case you have dry scalp. Wash with a shampoo. Oils prepared by adding natural ingredients like gooseberry, fenugreek seeds or curry leaves are even more beneficial for the hair.
Leave a comment
Log in to post comments