Girls love long hair but the only problem which almost every girl faces is the problem of split ends. We need to understand the root cause behind split ends which will help us in getting rid of this problem. Basically, this problem is due to lack of moisture or nourishment in hair.
Some other factors which are responsible for the existence of split ends are-
1. Blow drying
2. Chemicals in the shampoos
3. Colouring of hair
4. Irregular or late hair trimming
5. Damage due to sun, rain, pollution.
6. Hair treatments like curling or straightening of hair.
Now let us find out remedies which can help us in getting rid of split ends are-
1. Eat a healthy diet- Diet plays an important role in our lives. The nutrients which we get from the food contribute towards the well-being of each and every part of our body. Our hair also require loads of vitamins, iron and proteins for better growth. This requirement can be fulfilled only by eating proper food at a proper time. Some foods that are good for our hair are-
ii. Green Leafy vegetables
iii. Oranges and lemons
iv. Walnuts and almonds
v. Carrots and beet roots
2. Hydrate enough- Every body part requires lots of water for the proper functioning of the body. H2O satisfies the needs of our body by carrying and supplying all the important nutrients within the body. Water has traces of minerals which are required by our body.
3. Regular conditioning- Conditioning is the only way which can nourish our hair properly. There are many leave in conditioners available in the market these days which can be used for deep conditioning of our hair. You can leave the conditioner in your hair after the shampoo and let it nourish your hair for the entire day.
4. Nourish with Oil massage- Oil massage is considered the best way to nourish the scalp and hair roots since ages. It is recommended even by the experts for various hair problems. Split ends can also be encountered by massaging oil into the scalp. The best oils for the massage are given below. These oils are rich in protein, vitamin e and biotin. These are easily available and do not require lots of money.
i. Argan Oil
ii. Coconut Oil
iii. Olive Oil
iv. Jojoba Oil
5. Hair masks- Hair masks are available in the market for the nourishment of hair. But I suggest you- use natural hair masks as natural ingredients can provide the required nutrients easily. Try using the following masks to make your hair healthy.
i. Banana Mask- Mash a banana and add little honey and milk to it. Cover your hair with this paste. Rinse after 15-20 minutes.
ii. Avocado- This fruit has all the powers to keep our hair happy. It is enriched with important nutrients like vitamin A, D and E. Mash one avocado and add an oil of your choice to it (preferably coconut or olive oil). Apply the paste and leave it for 25-30 minutes. Rinse with water.
iii. Cream- Cream is another remedy that can treat split ends. Take a tablespoon of cream and mix it in a cup of milk. Apply the mixture all over your hair and let it remain for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with water and shampoo.
Try these natural remedies and get sure shot rid of split ends. Keep Smiling. Keep Glowing.