Pores are the small openings on your skin that release sweat and oils. They are basically the hair follicles and...
NATURAL WAYS TO PREVENT HAIR THINNING
These days hair fall is one of the most common problems. People from all the ages have the desire for thicker and fuller hair. An average loss of hair is about 50 to 100 strands each day which is absolutely normal till the hair regrowth process is normal, hair thinning is not a major problem but for many people hair loss is a problem, which they face every day. There are a lot of factors including hormonal disbalance and genes contribute to the thinning of hair. Certain precautions and remedies can help you out to regrow your hair. Let’s have a look.
- It is a wonderful remedy for hair and easily available. Apply gently and thoroughly a coconut milk with a hairbrush or with your fingers to your scalp. Then cover your hair with a towel for at least 20 minutes. Then wash your hair with mild shampoo and cold water. follow this practice once in a week.
- It is believed that Amla provides lots of benefits to hair and skin. There are many ways of using Amla.
• Take 4 to 5 dry Indian gooseberry and one cup coconut oil. Boil Indian gooseberry in the oil till it turns black in colour. Then massage your scalp with this oil and rinse off with a mild shampoo.
• Indian gooseberry and lime. Extract the juice of Indian gooseberry by crushing it. Mix this juice with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix well and apply this to your scalp. Allow it to dry and wash with little warm water.
• Take Indian gooseberry oil and coconut oil in equal amount. And add few drops of lemon juice in it. Mix well and apply this mixture thoroughly on the scalp. After keeping for 20 minutes rinse off with fresh water.
Follow the ritual at least for twice a week for better results. Indian gooseberry is loaded with Vitamin C which is essential for hair growth. Vitamin C also helps to absorb iron, thereby making the hair strong and beautiful. It also helps to stop premature graying of hair.
- Fenugreek seeds helps in rebuilding hair follicles and enhances hair growth. Making hair lustrous and strong.
• Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seed in water overnight. And make a fine paste in the mixer next morning. You can add little water for better consistency. Add 4 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 egg to the paste. Mix well and apply this paste on the scalp and hair. After half an hour wash off with fresh water.
• Fry 2 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in coconut oil. Let it cool and strain the mixture. Massage your scalp and roots of hair gently and thoroughly with this preparation. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash with water following natural shampoo.
These are the few tips with which you can enhance hair growth. Also, remember that you should stay away from the chemical based products and hot styling tools which can easily damage your hair. At the same time do not wash your hair too much or too less. Be beautiful and love your hair!
Leave a comment
Log in to post comments