Pores are the small openings on your skin that release sweat and oils. They are basically the hair follicles and...
TOP DRY HAIR TREATMENTS
Whether you have, long, short, straight or curly hair, having lustrous and smooth hair is dream of every woman. Spending too much on expensive shampoos and hair creams is not the solution. Girls, you need to put hard for getting desired results. Try some natural remedies to get shiny and lustrous hair and flaunt your strands like never before. Raid your kitchen for some natural hair care ingredients. It is not only convenient but cost effective too. Following are the hair care remedies for conditioned and manageable hair.
- it is one of the most effective treatments for dry hair. Take 2 tablespoon of each almond oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and coconut oil. Mix all the oils well in a pot and warm it. Do not overheat the oil. Massage your scalp with this oil. After that wrap-up strands with towel for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes unwrap and wash your hair with mild shampoo. Try this therapy once in a week to get healthier and shinier tresses.
- this egg treatment gives instant shine to your hair. Take two egg and separate the egg white from the yolk. Beat the egg white well or you can also add little water to the mixture. Apply this mixture all over hair from root to tip. Wash your hair with cool water after keeping for 30 minutes. It is the best remedy to moisturize and condition your hair naturally.
- because of conditioning properties of beer, it is best for hair. Put 2 cup water in half cup beer. Keep this diluted syrup aside. Wash your hair with mild shampoo and conditioner and after that rinse your hair with this diluted beer. Do not wash after that, allow your hair to dry naturally. It provides volume and shine to dry and dull hair.
- beat two raw eggs and 1 tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoon yogurt in the mixture. Mix well to get a smooth paste without lumps. Apply this paste to your hair and leave it for 30 minutes at least. Wash off with water. Egg being rich in fat, protein, and bacteria eating enzymes not only remove excess oil but also add lustre and moisturizes dry, brittle hair.
- take one ripe banana and mash it completely until it becomes a smooth paste. Now, apply this pack to your hair from root to tips. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse off with fresh water or mild shampoo. Repair your dry and damaged hair with this pack naturally.
Points to remember to keep your hair healthier and shiny.
• Do not wash your hair very often.
• Use protection before jumping into the pool as harsh chemicals present in the pool can damage your hair.
• Try to tie your hair loose to avoid breakage.
• Trim your hair time to time.
• You should not brush wet hair.
• Dry your hair naturally and avoid artificial hair dryers.
• Follow a healthy diet and Drink lots of water.
Follow these above-mentioned remedies to get rid of dry and brittle hair. Try to be natural and use only ayurvedic products. Take care!
Leave a comment
Log in to post comments