These days the sun is in its shining form after each rain shower. This increases humidity in the atmosphere which affects our skin and hair a lot. So now it is time to tackle your frizzy hair with care. Managing hair becomes difficult these days and here I am to make managing your hair easy in humid weather. Just follow the quick tips mentioned below and get excellent results.
1. Apply shampoo only the roots- Hair gets completely dried out with the usage of shampoo. In order to get healthy hair during humid days, just apply shampoo on the roots. Do not over wash the hair.
2. Leave in Conditioner- Go for a leave in conditioner instead of ordinary conditioners during humid days. These conditioners act as a hair mask and make hair manageable on humid days. Opting for leave in conditioners is a better decision as such conditioners nourish hair all day long and keep them completely moisturised.
3. Spa Treatment- I strongly recommend hair spa in humid conditions. Hair spa is highly effective and so it must be taken at least once in a month. It improves the blood circulation on the scalp and moisturises hair. The complete process of a spa is designed to clean and nourish hair properly which results in beautiful manageable hair.
4. Tie Up your Hair- Tying hair into a ponytail or bun is best on humid days. This saves the hair ends from damage. All the girls with curls can manage their hair easily into buns and get rid of frizzy hair.
5. Protein Treatment- This is another method for managing your hair. Protein treatments make hair strong and heat resistant. Thus, protein treatments help in managing frizzy hair during humid weather conditions.
6. Hair Serums- Using hair serums can make your hair smooth and less frizzy. In case you don’t want to use chemical based serums, you can also apply coconut oil or dry oil from the store of Inveda all over your hair strands daily to protect them against the weather.
The above tips will definitely prove effective and make managing your hair quick and easy. Now say hi to humid weather with confidence! Keep smiling!!