Banana is a very common fruit and is liked by all the health conscious people due to its healthy qualities. The...
Products which do not contain paraben as a constituent are called paraben-free products. Paraben is used in the products for maintaining the shelf life of the product and are used as preservatives. Such synthetic ingredients have been used for more than fifty years and are quite expensive. There can be certain side effects of such products, especially on sensitive skin.
Some of the commonly used parabens are butyl, ethylparaben, methyl, propyl. Let us discuss the benefits of using paraben free products-
1. Free from skin irritation and rashes- Skin issues like rashes and allergies can be caused by using chemical based products. Natural beauty products can be easy on the skin and will not cause any type of reaction on the skin.
3. Better Anti-ageing effects- Natural or paraben free products can keep you young and beautiful without the signs of ageing for longer periods. The signs of wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines can be controlled better by using paraben free products.
Paraben free products generally contain fruit and flower extracts. The chemical composition is kept minimal. Some of the constituents that these products contain are-
1. Rose and patchouli extracts
2. Medicinal herbs like Neem, basil, eucalyptus
3. Lemon and grapefruit extracts
4. Fruits extracts like avocado, orange, papaya
5. Herbs like ashwagandha, gotukula.
6. Dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, apricot,
7. Flower extracts like lavender, hibiscus, rose, ylang-ylang, jasmine, etc.
8. Cucumber, lime extracts.
9. Turmeric, saffron, clove, etc.
10. Jojoba, grapeseed, lemongrass extracts.
The list is not over here. There are many more natural ingredients used in the products which are usually mentioned on the labels of the products. Do check these ingredients before buying a product.
The products in which these ingredients can be used are-
1. Cleanser- To deep clean the pores of the skin.
2. Toner- To tighten skin pores.
3. Face wash- To wash off the dirt and pollutants off the skin.
4. Moisturiser- To nourish the skin.
5. Face creams- For attaining glowing skin.
6. Skin whitening creams- To brighten the skin complexion
7. D Tan packs- To remove sun tan from the skin.
8. Scrubs- To remove dead and damaged skin cells.
9. Anti-ageing cream- To reduce the signs of ageing.
10. Sunscreen lotions- To protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
11. Essential oils- To strengthen, heal, refresh and moisturise the skin.
12. Makeup remover- To remove the chemical based makeup from the face.
Hope you will choose the products suited to your skin wisely. Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!