Banana is a very common fruit and is liked by all the health conscious people due to its healthy qualities. The...
A wedding is much more than expensive food, clothes, guests, connections, especially for the bride. A bride is given celebrity-like treatment and is the most awaited person on that day. Every woman desires to look attractive and charismatic on her special day! Skin, body shape, makeup, clothing, jewellery and hair, all need to be taken care for the special occasion.
Special attention is required to set everything right and look flawlessly beautiful. Some tips are given here which can give you the desired results.
1. Work inside out- Whatever you feed your body with is reflected on the outer part. Healthy food makes your skin look healthier. Let us discuss some fruits that can work miraculously well on the skin.
i. Apple- The antioxidants present in this fruit makes the skin firm and supple.
ii. Lemon- It lightens the skin tone and reduces skin spots and acne marks.
iii. Kiwi- Eating kiwi regularly makes the skin look fresh and youthful.
Eat more salad, curd and non-spicy foods.
2. Hydrate your body- The skin needs to be hydrated well to look clean and glowing. There are many easy options for hydrating your body-
i. Drink more water- This is the simplest way to stay hydrated. Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water daily.
ii. Take more of fluids- Fluids like juices, coconut water are healthy and tasty options to keep up the water content high in the body.
iii. Eat fruits that contain water- Fruits like watermelon, grapes, oranges, etc. have high water content. Consuming such fruits can keep the skin and body hydrated.
3. Detox your system- Make sure to detoxify your body at least a week before your wedding.
i. Take in fruit infused water, fruits and vegetables regularly.
ii. Drink green tea twice a day.
iii. Avoid tea, coffee and alcohol.
iv. Cut down the extra sugar and salts from your food.
4. Go for skin treatments- Skin treatments like facials and spas should be taken beforehand. This is to ensure that you have enough time in your hand to get rid of any side effects caused. Always choose the products as per your skin type. Avoid experimenting new products.
5. Follow the basic skin care routine- Other than taking special skin treatment keep on following your basic skin treatment routine. Stick onto the products that suit your skin. Follow this routine regularly-
i. Cleanse- Use a natural cleanser to clean your skin gently and deeply.
ii. Nourish- Use a moisturiser based on your skin type to nourish the skin.
Do not forget to sleep for 8-10 hours daily. Remember that an adequate amount of sleep gives you a fresh look.
Avoid unnecessary stress. Indulge in activities that make you feel happy like reading your favourite books, listening to your favourite music, etc.
Don’t skip workout sessions. The sweat releases the toxins from the body and enhances the glow on the skin.
Keep Smiling. Keep Glowing.