Are you worried about white patches on your skin? These patches can develop in any area of your body part like face,...
Pimples and acne are really unpleasant skin issues. The spots and scars that such issues leave behind are even more unpleasant. Nobody likes to see dark coloured spots on their face giving an untidy look. Clear skin not only enhances your beauty but also increases confidence.
People generally keep on hunting for remedies and treatments that can make our complexion free from spots and marks. So, I am here to add on some really effective home remedies to the list of things used for clearing pimple marks from the skin.
Such home remedies are-
1. Turmeric- Turmeric is quite popular for its antiseptic properties. It has the ability to heal the wounds. Turmeric has been considered an important ingredient in the beauty treatments since ancient times. It can clear the skin of spots and contribute towards a better complexion.
How to use- It can be used in the form of a face pack. Make a paste of turmeric powder, some fuller’s earth and water. Apply it on your skin like a face pack. Keep it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with luke warm water. Pat the face dry.
2. Honey- Honey has lovely beauty effects on our skin. It also fights many skin infections due to its antibacterial properties. Honey is beneficial in both healing pimples and clearing pimple marks from the skin.
How to use- Apply honey directly on the skin or you can make a face pack by adding some more ingredients in it. Mix pinch of a turmeric and rose water to it. Apply it on the skin. Let it stay for 20 minutes. Rinse with luke warm water.
3. Cucumber- Cucumber is known for its cool nature. It is used in many facial kits and face packs. It relieves from various skin problems like pimples, suntans, pimple marks, etc.
How to use-Use it in the form of a face pack. Blend a cucumber and apply this paste on the skin. Let it stay for 20 minutes and wash. You can also use it simply by cutting it into slices and rubbing it on your skin.
4. Coconut Oil- This is not just an oil. It is a deep moisturiser with antibacterial properties which nourishes and protects the skin at the same time. It keeps away the bacterial infections away from the skin.
How to use- It is very easy to use coconut oil. Just take few drops of this oil on your palm and apply it on your skin. Let it stay for some time. People with dry skin can leave it overnight. Wipe it with a tissue or cotton ball after sometime and then wash with a natural cleanser.
5. Lemon- The skin lightening effects of lemon can never be forgotten. The lightening effect of lemon makes it an appropriate ingredient in clearing the pimple marks from the skin.
How to use- Take a lemon and cut it into two halves. Rub the lemon on your face directly. Wash with luke warm water. Or you can squeeze some lemon juice and apply it with a cotton ball on the skin. Let it stay for 15 minutes. Wash with luke warm water.
Now getting clear skin is very simple and easy. Get spotless face naturally at home. Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!