The skin is the largest and the most sensitive part of the body. A clean and healthy skin is the desire of most of us today. This is because most of the skin infections and allergies belong to an unhealthy skin. Ayurveda, the ancient system of medicine comprising of herbs & shrubs, has the best remedies for curing unhealthy skin. The skincare products with the power of Ayurveda are the products that are best for taking care of the skin. Be it skin inflammation, an excess of oils, dryness, itching, redness, wrinkles, patches or skin diseases, Ayurvedic Products can go a long way in healing the skin and making it better.
The ayurvedic products contain the perfect combination of herbs that work from inside out. These products target the main problem behind the skin issue and deal well with the skin problem. The 5 Best Ayurvedic Products for Skin are-
1. Aloe Vera Body Wash- Cleaning the skin is the most important part of the daily skincare routine. There are millions of bacteria present around us and also on our skin. Washing the skin properly is the best way to keep the skin free of pathogens and infections. Washing it with an ayurvedic product gives the required care to the skin. Aloe vera body wash from Inveda has aloe extracts which are known to have a soothing effect on the skin. This body wash keeps the skin soft, nourished and beautifully scented. Using this body wash regularly keeps the skin refreshed and free of dust, dirt & bacteria.
2. Healing Day Cream- A day cream is formulated to keep the skin well-nourished and protected from morning to night. Inveda’s healing day cream is enriched with almonds & antioxidants. The vitamins & lavender keeps the skin smooth, soft & glowing.
It is perfect nourishment for the skin & keeps it beautifully hydrated. One can also be helped with premature signs of ageing with this cream. Thus, making it a perfect cream to heal & protect undernourished skin.
3. Neem&Tulsi Facial Kit- The ayurvedic composition of skin-essential herbs like neem & tulsi is wonderful for all types of deadly skin issues. Other than these deadly skin issues, common skin problems like acne, oily skin, pimples, blemishes, etc. can also be tackled easily. Neem&Tulsi Facial Kit from Inveda has this unique & highly effective composition of neem, acai oil &Tulsi. When used on a regular basis, it can keep the skin healthy and free of all types of skin issues like blackheads, pimples, skin inflammation, etc.
4. Avocado Oil- The avocado oil has rich vitamin e oil and monounsaturated fats. This oil is perfect to be blended with essential oils and put to use. The high anti-ageing properties of this oil make it appropriate for the dry & ageing skin. Regular application of this oil can make the dull & damaged skin moisturised and rejuvenated.
5. Eucalyptus Essential Oil- Essential oil with eucalyptus extracts is another ayurvedic product to provide the essentials to the skin. It is an essential oil which shows healing effects on various body &skin issues. These issues include acne, skin fungal infections, bad body odour, blisters, skin boils, etc. It needs to be used only after mixed with a carrier oil.
Go ayurvedic with these 5 products and see the difference on your skin. Feel healthy & beautiful with the regular use of these products. Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!