Whether you're new to makeup or have been experimenting with cosmetics for years, it's crucial to have a collection...
1…2…3… Smile and click; someone just captures the moment for you and you can relive anytime you want. But what if that smile causes you.
Discomfort. Hmm…we wouldn’t like that either, so we thought to bring you a list of Dos and Don’ts to keep your lips healthy and beautiful.
Here you go!!
1. Use natural ingredients or Homemade lip care products:
• Coconut oil: This is the best ingredient to hydrate you lips instantly. It contains medium chain fatty acids which are very easily absorbed by the skin.
• Aloe Vera: Fresh aloe Vera leaf when applied on lips can do wonders for chapped lips.
• Apply Vaseline mixed with olive oil: The mixture is a very good replacement of your lip balm.
• Almond oil mixed with honey: You get the best out of both almond and honey.
2. Exfoliation is as much important as moisturizing:
Removing the layer of dead cells from the skin is the most important part of cleaning up the skin. We tend to scrub skin of face but most of the time lips avoided. Continuous exposure to pollution and dirt creates a dead cell over lips which makes them chapped.
So continuous exfoliation of lips is important. You can mix olive oil and sugar and use it as a lip scrub.
3. Keep yourself Hydrated:
To retain the natural color and moisture of lips, our body needs to be hydrated. Drink as much water as you can, it will throw out toxins from your body, which makes skin clearer and fresh. It avoid dryness and chapping of lips.
4. Reduce the use of Lipsticks and other unnatural balms:
Most lipsticks are made of a mixture of wax, pigments, fragrance, oil and alcohol which when applied frequently may harm your lips. Don’t get disheartened we know how much you love lipsticks So try to choose lipsticks which are made of Cocoa butter, Vitamin E, jojoba oil etc. These ingredients keeps your lips moisturized for a long time and doesn’t cause harm.
5. Use lip Care products with SPF:
We are often accustomed to use sunscreen to save the skin our face or hands, but we hardly care about lips, which are often the victim of harsh sun rays. So try to buy lip care products with SPF and pay a kind gesture to them.