Every day, we are exposed under the sun and it is undoubtedly believed that to protect your skin from the harmful...
Over a period of time, you find that your ponytail has become much thinner. It is due to excess hair fall. Hair fall is a natural process but anything in excess is always a problem.
Having a lustrous and shiny hair is a gift itself. It is important to take care of them. Your hair is crown of jewels.
There are many oils, creams, shampoos etc. available widely as a solution to your hair problem like hair loss. But you cannot deny the fact that these expensive products will help or not. Obviously, you also want a kind of hair that turn heads. It is, therefore, suggested to use only ayurvedic and herbal products and try natural home remedies.
Before we understand the benefits of using natural products, let us understand the main causes of hair fall.
• Excess use of chemicals.
• Hormonal changes.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of fenugreek (methi) seeds for your hair health.
• Reduces hair fall.
• Improves hair growth.
• Reduces excess oil on the scalp.
• It is very good for the dry and itchy scalp.Hence, reduces itchiness.
• Fenugreek seeds enhance luscious and shiny hair.
• It helps to stop premature graying of hair.
• It reverses the damage caused to your hair because of split ends and frizziness.
• It makes your hair frizz-free, soft and detangled.
• Makes your hair glossier like never before.
• Fenugreek seeds help in defining your curls.
Benefits of olive oil
• Deeply moisturizes hair and scalp.
• Gives you soft and shiny strands.
• Reduces hair fall.
• Kill the lice.
• Olive oil provides protection from sun damage.
A step-by-step process is given below of fenugreek and olive oil pack.
1. Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and grind them into a fine powder. Make sure they are fully dried before you grind them. Now add a tablespoon of olive oil to this powder. Mix well. Now apply this paste to the scalp and hair. Just wait for 15 minutes so that it dry completely and then wash with little warm water. Regular use of this pack will show you the best results.
2. You can directly apply fenugreek seeds. You need to soak 15 grams of fenugreek seeds in water at least for 8 hours. Grind the soaked seeds into a thin paste. Apply this paste to your hair and allow it to dry. Then wash with water and mild shampoo.
3. Fenugreek seeds and olive oil can be used with curd along with honey. Soak a cup of fenugreek seeds in water and then grind them to make a thin paste. Add little curd, honey and olive oil in this fenugreek paste. Mix well and apply all over your hair.Allow it to dry and wash with plain water and mild shampoo. You can repeat this remedy twice a week.
Now, as you know the benefits and uses of fenugreek seeds and olive oil, so please try this in your hair care routine. Keep smiling! Keep glowing!