Hair strand grows only about a 1/2 inch a month. Do you want to jumpstart the process? Read on to get expert advice...
Argan oil and Dragon fruit is the wonderful combination that can bless you with a soft and natural glow. Since ages, this combination has been used for anti-aging and whitening of the skin. This can be used by the people of all skin type. This is really helpful. Natural beauty products companies use this combination in many products, especially in natural facial kit. So, today we will discuss some of the ways in which you can use Argan oil and dragon oil fruit.
Argan Oil- Packed with therapeutic properties with vitamin and Vitamin E. It also contains Omega 6 fatty acids, antioxidants, and linoleic acid. When this oil applied to the skin it acts as a moisturizer and reduces inflammation. Here are some other benefits and uses.
1. Skin Toner- It is a great natural toner. Skin toning is a very important step in skin care. Add few drops of argan oil in your toner and apply all over face and neck for overall natural glow.
2. Natural Moisturizer- Argan oil is the best absorber as it absorbs excess oil without leaving any residue on your face. After cleansing your face, Pour few drops of oil on your palm. Then apply on your face in circular motion.
3. Stretch Mark Therapy- Argan oil rejuvenates the skin while moisturizing. It is the best remedy for removing the stretch marks by improving the elasticity. Warm few drops of argon oil and gently massage the area you want. You can also massage the affected area with argon oil and brown sugar together. Then rinse well with fresh water.
Dragon Fruit- Found in tropical and subtropical regions. It is one of the exotic fruits that offer multiple skin health benefits. Dragon fruit is loaded with vitamins, minerals, carotene, proteins, and antioxidants. Here we will talk about the goodness of the fruit.
1. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles- Fine lines and wrinkles making your skin dull. This exotic fruit is rich in antioxidants, hence, reduces fine lines. Take out ½ dragon fruit pulp to make a smooth paste. Add 1 tablespoon yogurt. Apply this pack all over face and neck. And after keeping for 20 minutes rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You can repeat this remedy twice in a week for better results.
2. Treats acne and pimples- Dragon fruit is the perfect solution for reducing acne. Take out the pulp of ¼ dragon fruit and make it a smooth paste. Now, with the cotton ball dab it on the affected area. Use separate cotton ball for another area to avoid spreading bacteria. Rinse with little warm water and pat dry. Repeat the process for thrice a week for acne free skin.
3. Soothes Sunburn- Dragon fruit soothes redness and inflammation. Presence of vitamin C and vitamin E protects skin from harmful UV rays. Take out the pulp of ¼ dragon fruit and mash it to fine puree. Add 1 vitamin E capsule to the puree. Apply to affected area and keep it on for 30 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water and let your skin air dry. For better results use this remedy every alternate day.
Hope all the particulars given above supply you a clear picture about the uses and benefits of argan oil and dragon fruit. In the market, the combination of both is also available in many skincare products. Keep smiling! Keep glowing!