Every day, we are exposed under the sun and it is undoubtedly believed that to protect your skin from the harmful...
Papaya, also known as Papita in India has tremendous health benefits. Its cleansing property helps to get rid of dirt and clogged pores. This delicious, mouth-watering fruit is also known as “the fruit of the angels”. Fruit pulp, as well as the seeds of papaya, have many benefits on skin and hair. This tasty fruit is loaded with many vitamins and antioxidants as well as magnesium, carotene, fiber, protein, niacin, potassium and an enzyme papain. Because of its many benefits, its enzymes are found in many natural beauty products.
Some of the benefits of papaya are:
1. Brightens Skin Complexion- Papaya has the skin lightening property. It has natural bleaching component which brightens skin naturally. Presence of vitamin c protects the skin from sun damage.
i. Take few pieces of the fleshy part of papaya and rub gently on face, neck, hands, and legs. Leave it for some time then rinse off with fresh water.
ii. Mash half cup papaya pulp and add 1 tablespoon lemon juice in it. Massager your face and neck with this mixture. You can leave it on for 20 minutes at least, then wash it off with fresh water. Try this remedy once in a week.
2. Hydrates Your Skin- Papaya is an excellent face mask as it is rich in water content which keeps your skin soft and moisturised.
i. Blend half cup of ripe papaya and after transferring this Paste into a bowl, add a little honey to it and mix well. Apply this paste all over your face and neck. Rinse it off with fresh water after 15 minutes and pat dry. It will keep your skin hydrated.
ii. You can include this fruit in your diet to keep your skin smooth and hydrated.
3. Reduces Acne- Its skin cleansing properties help you to get rid of clogged pores, hence, prevent acne and pimples.
Take out papaya juice and apply this juice to the affected Area. Leave it for 15 minutes, then wash with lukewarm water and pat dry. Try to use this remedy daily.
4. Fades Spots- Papaya is very good for lightening skin spots and in removing tan because of the presence of several enzymes in it. It also lightens acne spots.
Take ¼ cup of raw papaya paste, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and half tablespoon of honey. Mix all the ingredients well into a fine paste. Apply this pack on the affected area and allow it to dry. Wash your skin with fresh water. Follow this remedy 3 to 4 times a week to get the spotless skin.
5. Treats wrinkles- Papaya is very good for diminishing fine line and wrinkles. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines around the eye corner and forehead.
i. Gently rub a piece of papaya around the eye area once in a day. You can leave it for some time then wash with fresh water.
ii. Mix one tablespoon of papaya pulp with few drops of olive oil. Apply this on the affected area. Keep it for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with fresh water and apply a natural moisturiser.
Follow these simple remedies at home and try to grab more papaya enriched natural beauty products to get the ultimate beautiful skin.