The Buzzword activated charcoal has stirred the beauty market in recent years. Though some of you must be knowing...
There are many who need to put extra effort to maintain the clear and glowing skin. They are the people with sensitive skin. Sensitive skin can be the reason of allergy due to dust particles, chemical ingredients, and environmental conditions. Sensitive skin has the disadvantage in which unpleasant ingredients enter into the skin more easily and your skin’s natural moisture get away faster. The best part is you can treat this complicated skin without any strain. Check out some of the best skincare tips.
1. Cleansers- Use cleanser that maintains the necessary moisture of the skin by not removing the natural oil. Always wash your skin with fresh water. Instead of the harsh towel, you can also use face wipes as they are gentle on the skin.
2. Skin Friendly Cosmetics- Choose fragrance-free cosmetic products because fragrance can react with the skin and cause irritation. Better to go for ayurvedic cosmetic products.
3. Eyes- Skin under the eyes is the most sensitive area of the skin. It required special attention. Use night creams and cleansers of good quality every night before hitting the bed.
4. Toner- Use herbal face toner to maintain glowing skin. Do not use a toner with alcohol content.
5. Moisturizer- Apply moisturizer after every bath or wash. This maintains the skin moisture that is locked beneath the skin layer. Choose moisturizer according to your skin type. The Requirement of the face is different than the body. Therefore, choose accordingly.
6. Lip Balm- Hydrate your lips with lip balm. Apply lip balm with SPF to protect from harmful UV rays. Do not lick your lips as it can make them dry.
7. Water- Drink lots of water to hydrate your skin and body. Dehydrated skin looks dull. Also, cut your caffeine content for this. Drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day. Water makes you feel good and you will be glowing in no time.
8. Neglect Sun Exposure- Try to stay away from direct sunlight. Use umbrella whenever you step out of home. Wear sunscreen with high SPF and sunglasses to avoid the harmful rays of the sun. Too much heat can cause rashes on your skin and cause skin diseases.
9. External Factors- External factor like pollution, smoking, stress, inadequate sleep and excess caffeine can also cause the problem to the sensitive skin. Try to avoid these circumstances and lead happy and healthy life.
Fight naturally with skin sensitivity. Having sensitive skin is not a problem, it’s just that you need to be extra cautious about your skin. Follow above-mentioned tips and enjoy beautiful glowing skin naturally. Keep smiling! Keep glowing!