Hair strand grows only about a 1/2 inch a month. Do you want to jumpstart the process? Read on to get expert advice...
Clean and clear skin is liked by all. Fairer complexion is almost obsession in every woman these days. You try many skin whitening creams available in the store. Mostly creams are made up of chemicals which can harm your skin in the long run. It is not necessary that all skin whitening creams work on the skin with no side effects, some may work well, some may not. Therefore, why not to go for home remedies for skin whitening or else use skin whitening cream made up of natural ingredients. Trusting natural products is the best thing to do.
Here, we are going to discuss some of the tips which can make your skin brighter and lighter.
1. Dried orange peels and yogurt: dry some of the orange peels under the hot sun. then, grind these dried peels into the fine powder. Add a tablespoon of fresh yogurt to a tablespoon of dried orange powder. Blend well to make a thick paste. Apply this paste to the neat and clean face. Leave it for 15 minutes or until it dries. Then rinse off with fresh water. Repeat this process at least thrice in a week.
2. Tomato, yogurt, and oatmeal: you need to mix a tablespoon of tomato juice and oatmeal with a tablespoon of yogurt. Mix well to make it a thick paste. Apply this paste all over cleansed face and leave it for 30 minutes’ minimum. Then wash your face with Lukewarm water. Follow this simple remedy twice in a week for better results.
3. Milk, lemon juice, and honey: all have excellent brightening and lightening properties. Mix a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and honey in a bowl, then, add a tablespoon of honey as well. Honey is the best natural moisturizer. Apply this mixture thoroughly all over the face. Wait for 20 minutes and then rinse off with fresh water. Repeat twice in a week.
4. Papaya and honey: take ½ cup fresh papaya pieces and 1 tablespoon honey. Mash papaya properly to make a smooth paste. Add honey to the paste and mix well. Apply this paste to your face and wait for at least 15 minutes then rinse off with Lukewarm water and follow moisturizer. You can try this remedy every night before going to bed for better results.
5. Sandalwood, almond, and milk: sandalwood is enriched with lightening and brightening properties. You need to take a tablespoon of sandalwood and almond powder. Mix both the ingredients with enough milk to make it a smooth paste. Apply the paste to your clean skin and wait for 20 minutes then wash off with lukewarm water. Follow this tip twice in a week.
Follow these simple home remedies and enjoy a beautiful life with bright and light skin. Take care!