Are you worried about white patches on your skin? These patches can develop in any area of your body part like face,...
All women have hair on their face and all over the body but they are too fine to visible as they are thin and light in colour. In some cases, if it grows thick and dark it can cause the problem to her looks. Everyone likes clean face and body. Hormonal imbalance can be reason behind facial hair growth. Let’s discuss some of the causes of excess facial hair growth. All women produce some amount of male hormones (androgen and testosterone), but higher production can cause a problem to your menstrual cycle, can produce excess facial and body hair. High levels of male hormones in women can be the cause of polycystic ovary syndrome in which cysts grow around the edge of the ovaries as a result women put on weight, irregular periods, acne and hair growth.
Some hormonal medicines, hereditary condition, overweight or obese, ovarian tumor and hormonal disorders are all reasons behind this problem.
Excess facial hair can be treated medically as there are a number of treatment options available in the market.
1. Hair removal creams slow down the rate of hair growth also softens and thins hair.
2. Electrolysis is a process in which a small electric charge is used to destroy hair cell to remove hair permanently.
3. Laser hair removal treatment is one process by which laser beams are used to destroy hair follicles.
4. Bleaching can make dark hairs light in colour.
5. Waxing can also be done but this process is painful and causes redness. I personally don’t recommend waxing to remove facial hair.
Now, let’s discuss some of the natural remedies to stop facial hair growth.
1. Mix two tablespoon of chickpea flour with one tablespoon of milk cream and one-half tablespoon of milk. Also, add a three-quarter tablespoon of turmeric to it. Mix well and apply this thick paste on your face for at least 20 minutes or till it dries. Scrub it off gently using middle fingers or with the wet cloth. Follow this remedy at least for 3 to 4 times a week. This remedy not only removes facial hair but also lighten the colour.
2. Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with four tablespoons of honey. Apply this paste on your face for at least 15 minutes. Then gently remove the mask and apply ayurvedic moisturizer. Do this at least twice in a week. It softens the facial hair and also lighten the facial skin.
3. Mix a tablespoon of sugar in one egg white in a bowl. Also, add half a tablespoon of corn-starch to it. Mix the ingredients well to make it a smooth paste. Apply this paste to your face and wait for few minutes to set it dry. Then pull this hard thick mask gently from the face. Make sure not to hurt your skin.
Follow these simple home remedies to get rid of unwanted facial hairs. Be you! Be Beautiful