Aging is inevitable. It implies changes in a person with a physical, psychological, mental and social change....
Fingernails are the one-part body which should be taken care time to time. Some Girls spend more time to take care of nails. Beautiful nails add more charm to the beauty. Well grown fingernails are liked by many people and many like well-trimmed nails as the benefits are many. Let’s talk about some of the benefits of short nails.
• Shorter nails are less susceptible to bacteria, disease, and infection.
• There is no chance of scratch another person with shorter nails.
• Working on a computer keyboard is difficult with long nails.
• Even certain musical instruments require shorter nails to play properly.
• Shorter nails are very helpful while performing household chores or in the kitchen.
• Properly trimmed nails are normally stronger than longer nails.
On the other hand, for proper care of nails, it is very important for you to drink plenty of water and eat well. Always wear protective gloves when gardening or doing housework. Always follow simple hand exercises. Use hand cream every day to moisturize. You can also use cuticle cream or oil to avoid dry cuticles. A Regular visit to the manicurist in 2-4 weeks is must for maintenance and further treatment.
Fingernails are laminated with a keratin protein. Healthy fingernails are smooth and attractive. They are uniform in colour. You can also use some home tricks to maintain the hygiene of your nails.
Let us discuss some of the home remedies.
1. Squeeze one complete lemon juice in a bowl of normal water and dip your finger and toenails for 10 minutes in this solution. Then clean your hands with water and apply good herbal moisturizer.
2. Add few drops of mustard oil in lukewarm water then dip all your nails in this solution at least for 10-15 minutes. After that slowly and gently rub each finger in the circular motion to maintain the blood circulation. This remedy helps you to keep your fingers fit and strong.
3. Add few drops of olive oil in the bowl of Luke warm water. Then, dip your finger and toenails in this solution at least for 15 minutes. After that wash with clean water and moisturize with best ayurvedic cream. This really helps you to harden tender nails.
4. You can also apply lemon juice directly on to nails with the help of cotton ball which helps to maintain the firmness of nails and also keep them radiant.
Feel confident and beautiful by following the above-mentioned remedies. Take care!