Are you worried about white patches on your skin? These patches can develop in any area of your body part like face,...
There was a time when we see only older people with gray hair. But in the present time, we see this even among girls as young as 16. Therefore, it has become an important concern for all of us and we are always in search of right medication without side effects.
First of all, we try to understand what is premature gray hair and what all are the reasons behind this cause.
When hair follicles contain pigment cells that produce melanin, which gives your strands their colour. When your body stops generating melanin, hair presents itself as gray, white or silver. This happens when hair follicles contain pigment cells that produce melanin, which gives your strands their colour, and that is premature gray hair.
Reasons could be anything for this bad condition. But we still try to discuss few.
• Heredity factors
• Dirty conditions of the scalp
• Stress and anxiety
• Hormonal imbalance
• Washing hair with hard water
• Nutritional deficiency
• Using concentrated hair dyes
• Lack of vitamin B complex, Iron, Copper and Iodine
Some of the top home remedies which is very simple are also discussed here to reduce premature gray hair.
1. Amla (Indian Gooseberry)- Enriched in Vitamin C and antioxidants, it has an anti- ageing benefits. Boil some pieces of Amla in coconut oil until it turns black, then cool and strain the oil. Message your scalp and hair gently with this oil. You can also apply amla oil or amla pulp directly on your hair. Remain it for whole night or keep it for at least an hour and then rinse off with good ayurvedic shampoo. Perform this at least twice in a week.
2. Coconut Oil- Add few drops of lemon juice into the coconut oil and then message your scalp with this mixture on the scalp to get black and shiny hair.
3.Ghee or Clarified Butter- Gently message Ghee thoroughly on your scalp and hair twice in a week in order to cure gray hair. It is one of the most common home remedy in order to cure gray hair.
4. Guava leaves- Grind some guava leaves to make it a thick paste and apply this paste on your scalp on the regular basis to control premature graying.
5. Onion- Onion works magically onto the hair. The simple juice of onion helps in preventing untimely hair graying. Apply this juice on to your hair and scalp at least thrice in a week. Use ayurvedic and Herbal shampoo to rinse off.
6. Chamomile- Boil Chamomile powder in water at least for 20 minutes and strain it after it cools down and then apply gently on to your scalp. Keep it at least for an hour and then rinse off with mild herbal shampoo.
There are certain foods that can be eaten to delay or control premature graying of hairs.
• Green Leafy vegetables
• Sunflower seeds
• Indian gooseberry or Amla
• Ginger- must be eaten daily at the bedtime with a tablespoon of honey
• Pure dark chocolate
Remember to take a diet rich in nutrients, regular exercise and use best ayurvedic and herbal hair care products keep you healthy and beautiful.
Be Natural! Be Beautiful! It’s you!