Moles are beautiful when they are rightly placed but become unsightly when they present at unwanted places. The...
Ayurveda is the ancient science of medicines. The benefits derived from the secrets of Ayurveda are outstanding. One such benefit is aneffective treatment of pimples on our skin. Pimples are very common, especially among the teenagers. Sometimes, this problem continues until the age of thirty. This skin condition involves a lot of embarrassment and thus, needs good treatment.
We have brought the best ayurvedic treatment for pimples to help you out with such skin conditions. Find out the remedies here-
1. Neem- Neem should be declared the best skin-friendly herb as it has a great number of benefits for the skin. The bacterial action of neem works on almost every skin problem be it pimples, acne, allergy, or rashes. This wonderful herb works magically on pimples. Not only does it heal the pimples but also reduces the scars present on the skin. The best part is that it is very easily available and can be used even more easily. You can find & use neem powder or natural beauty products that contain neem in them. You can also try it in the raw state. Crush its leaves or use neem juice for curing pimples.
If you want a readymade option for this problem, try neem facialkit from the store of Inveda.
2. Basil- Basil, also known as Tulsi, is a plant with great medicinal properties. It is highly effective on pimples and reduces the redness & inflammation on the skin. This herb has deep cleansing properties due to which it is recommended for all types of skin. Prepare a tulsi face pack at home along with Multanimitti to give deep cleansing effects to the skin. Simple basil paste too can make your pimples disappear quickly.
3. Mint- Mint is rich in menthol and has a cooling effect on the skin. The itching & pain that a person feels while suffering from pimple issues, is beyond tolerance at times. Mint gives a soothing effect in such circumstances. It also reduces the pimple marks on the skin. Prepare a paste of mint leaves and apply on the pimples. You can try this remedy daily for best results.
4. Cloves- Cloves are a great source of antioxidants. These antioxidants are required for maintaining the health of the skin. Clove oil is perfect for the skin and should be applied after blending with some other oil to get long-lasting relief. You can even make a natural face pack at home with clove oil and aloe vera gel. The people with sensitive skin should use clove oil carefully as it can cause a burning sensation as and when applied to the skin.
5. Lemon juice- Lemons are lovely to taste and work best on the pimples. The bacterial infection is brought in control & curbed with the help of anti-bacterial action of lemon juice. Make sure that you dilute lemon juice before using on pimples as it may provide a burning sensation when applied.
The Ayurvedic herbal treatments listed above are suitable for all types of skin. These are safe to use and have many other benefits other than preventing & reducing pimples.
Have a look at these benefits-
i. Fairer looking skin
ii. Reduced blemishes & dark spots
iii. Reduced fine lines & wrinkles
iv. Rejuvenated skin
v. Reduced blackheads & whiteheads.
Points to remember:-
i. Always keep your face clean and oil free. Wash at regular intervals to ensure no deposition of impurities on the face.
ii. Wash with a mild face wash. Harsh chemicals can make the pimple problem worse.
iii. Do not share your towel, pillows, etc. Sharing personal stuff can result in sharing skin infections.
iv. Keep your hands off your face. Touching the face will transfer the bacteria from one spot to another.
v. Eat healthy food and drink lots of water daily. Include more fresh items in your diet. Avoid eating junk food.
vi. Stop worrying about your pimple problem. Thinking about the problem will just stress you, which might increase the pimple trouble.
vii. Use water-based products & paraben free products for the skin. If you want naturally healthy skin, it is better to use natural skin care products.
Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!