Ayurveda is the ancient science of medicines. The benefits derived from the secrets of Ayurveda are outstanding. One...
Do you know that using oils on the skin is one of the best ways for nourishing the skin? If you are not aware of this beauty tip, then read along to find out which skin oils are best for the skin.
Here is a list of oils that are totally healthy for the skin. Have a look-
1. Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is one of the richest sources of vitamin e & fatty acids. It has a very strong anti-bacterial action along with anti-fungal effect. Due to these qualities, it is used all over the world as a natural beauty & skin care product. It also helps in curing acne problems & skin rashes problem. Coconut oil serves as a good skin moisturiser, makeup remover & tan remover.
2. Avocado Oil- Avocado is an amazing fruit with a large seed. This fruit is a blessing for human health and same is the case with the oil derived from this fruit. The benefits derived from this oil are effectiveness on blackheads, acne & skin inflammation. Results are seen clearly when the oil is applied regularly.
3. Jojoba Oil- Jojoba oil is the oil extracted from Jojoba plant. It is largely used in salons & natural therapy centres in order to derive benefits for the skin. Jojoba oil is not only used for its effects on the skin but also for the wonderful effects on hair & cuticles. Thus, it finds a place in the formulation of shampoos, conditioners, moisturisers & natural beauty products.
4. Argan Oil- This famous oil is extracted from the Moroccan argan nuts. Its nourishment value is high due to the rich content of vitamin e & good fatty acids. The deep nourishing quality of this oil has been the centre of attraction and so this oil is used in the best beauty products.
5. Olive Oil- Olive oil is the oil derived by pressing Olives. Olives belong to the Oleaceae family. This oil is considered very healthy for the human body. Thus, it is extensively used at homes & hotels for cooking & preparing salads. Due to its high nourishment quality and richness of vitamin e, it is used in salons, spas and is included in the composition of many beauty products & skin care products.
The oils mentioned above are highly nutritive and can be used by all types of skin. The people with oily skin believe that oil application is not good for their skin but it is not the case. When the skin is washed & dried completely, it tends to produce more skin oil than before. Applying oil can reduce the extra secretion of oils. Thus, it is safe to oil on the skin for all types of people.