Every day, we are exposed under the sun and it is undoubtedly believed that to protect your skin from the harmful...
A sunscreen is a very special product and it needs to be included in our makeup kit due to its wide range of benefits. Sunscreen is the best beauty product to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. Other than this special quality, it has many other wonderful benefits which one should know.
We will discuss all the amazing benefits of a sunscreen cream or lotion here. I am sure once you know these benefits you will never step out in the sun without applying it.
This is a special formulation which works on the areas which most of the beauty creams ignore. Beauty creams are formulated to give a healthy glow to the skin and making the face beautiful like never before. On the hand, sunscreen works magically on the aspects that are left behind like skin sagging, dark spots, suntan, etc.
Get to know more about it here-
1. Prevents skin cancer- Skin cancer is caused by the harmful effects caused by the sunrays. Sunrays deplete the strength-providing fibres in the skin which result in thedestruction of skin cells, which later become the reasons behind skin cancer. It is suggested that sunscreen should be used for better protection of the skin. SPF 15 or more is recommended for application.
2. Reduces signs of ageing- The harmful rays of the sun slowly & steadily ruins the fibres of the skin which is known as elastin. As and when this fibre gets damaged, the skin quality becomes poor. Majorly sagging of skin can be seen along with easy wear & tear of the skin. To prevent all these signs, it is required to apply sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.
3. Prevents sunburns-Sunburns, as the name reflects, are burnt parts on the skin. These are caused by the prolonged presence in the sun. If you want the skin without any bruise, itching, redness and swelling, make a habit of using sunscreen on your skin. After all, prevention is better than cure.
4. Protection from suntan- Dark skin that we get after staying in the sun is nothing but suntan. These tanning effects make it very clear that sun rays darken the skin colour which is definitely not a pleasing experience. Tanning also results in redness, itching & premature ageing of the skin. Sunscreen is the solution to all these skin problems. Mere application of this beauty product can make the skin fairer, better & healthier.
Points to remember-
1. Always use a sunscreen with SPF 15 or more as it works more effectively.
2. Before choosing any sunscreen, read the labels and be aware of the ingredients used. If the ingredients are more natural like comfrey, grab the product. This is because the natural beauty products have alovely gentle effect on the skin.
3. If you have oily skin, look for solutions with water base. Water-based sunscreens are best suited for oily skin.
4. Reapply sunscreen after every 2-3 hours. This is needed to maintain the effectiveness of this product.
5. Use this product throughout the year as we might not see the sun on some days, but it still keeps on affecting our skin.
Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!