You will be surprised to know that sodium bicarbonate a scientific name of baking soda is actually a skin saviour and...
Have you ever seen a dark spot suddenly out of nowhere on your face?? Do you really get pissed off with such marks on your skin? If it is the case and you feel these are signs of premature ageing, then it is time to take special care of your skin. The daily cleansing, toning, moisturising won’t be much effective now. You need to inculcate several more activities in your life that contribute towards better skin care.
Have a look at these tips-
1. Eat right- The most lovable food is junk food these days. People love to feed themselves with unhealthy food which provides zero nutritional value to the body. It is important to change this unhealthy habit as soon as possible to see visible effects on the skin. Eat better to look better!
2. Sleep right- Skin tends to show signs of ageing when you are over exhausted. In case you are sleeping peacefully enough then you might never face the issue of premature signs of ageing in the first place.But if the damages are already done then sleeping can really help. Sleeping gives enough time for the body to repair the damaged skin.
3. Drink more water- Water keeps the skin hydrated and prevents dryness. Dry skin is prone to ageing more easily. Other than dark spots, dry skin is likely to show fine lines & wrinkles too on the skin. Hydrate more to keep the skin nourished.
4. Think less- I literally do not mean to switch off your brain and stop using it. I just want to say that thinking about something too much can affect the skin. When you are in the habit of overthinking, it slowly develops into stress and then it brings a weary look on your skin. The best way to deal with stressful situations is to think less, focus on the positive points and believe in actions.
5. Natural Treatments- The most effective way of reducing signs of ageing is undergoing natural treatments. Such treatments involve the use of natural beauty products which work on nourishing the skin gently. You can either invest money in a spa or salon for this or you can simply buy natural skin care products and use them at home. Have a look at the products which help in eliminating the premature signs of ageing.
i. Natural face packs- Make a habit of rejuvenating your skin with the best face packs. Check out the formulation of the products before buying it. Use a face pack on the basis of your skin type. Apply it at least once a week. If you can manage twice a week, it will show some really good effects.
ii. Sunscreen- Sun adds to the signs of ageing. In fact, the harmful effects of the sun are more or less similar to those of ageing. Thus, it is important to prevent the skin from thesun. Use a sunscreen whenever you wish to go out in the sun. Also, use umbrella or hat for better protection from the sun.
iii. Night Cream- This product is specifically formulated to provide better relief from blemishes, fine lines, sagging skin, dark spots and dull complexion. It needs to be applied at night on a clean face.
Follow the tips given above for about two months and see beautiful, healthy skin. Every process that heals the skin takes time to show its effect. So have patience and keep working for better skin. Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!