Papaya, also known as Papita in India has tremendous health benefits. Its cleansing property helps to get rid of dirt...
Collagen is a complex protein that is capable of making our skin and body, healthy & beautiful. It is found in high quantity in our body. Body parts that consist this protein are tendons, muscles, bones, skin & digestive system. Not many people are aware of this protein. The term Anti-ageing cream with collagen is quite popularly associated with the word ‘collagen’, which I am sure many people have heard of.
With the growing age and low immunity, the body slows down the production of this naturally found protein in our body. This further results in many skin & body issues like signs of ageing, joint pain, weak digestive system etc.
Some of the most common benefits are provided here. These benefits are highlighted here because of their frequent existence in our lives.
Read the benefits of collagen-
1. Makes the skin firm- The sagging skin can look younger and beautiful with more amount of collagen. Collagen makes the skin firm and smooth. It also works effectively on dark spots, fines lines and wrinkles present on the skin. A person can get youthful & fresh skin by using natural beauty products with collagen content.
2. Better skin tone- This magical protein does not work only on the signs of ageing but also improves the quality of theskin. It has deep restorative & moisturising qualities which ultimately enhances the skin complexion. The scars on the skin, too diminish with the use of collagen-enriched beauty creams.
3. Improves gut health- Gastrointestinal issues can cause many harmful effects on the stomach. One such effect is leaky gut. Due to lack of collagen, the toxins get absorbed by the digestive tract of our body. This digestivetract gets healed with the intake of collagen-rich foods & improves the digestive health.
4. Better joint health- All the grandfathers and grandmothers suffer from this problem. As the age increases, collagen in the bone decreases which results in joint pain and diseases like arthritis. The deficiency of collagen is the main cause of this problem. Increase the use of collagen and enhance the power of your joints.
5. Better nails & hair- Eat collagen-rich foods whenever you find your nails & hair in a deteriorating condition. This protein has an important role in the overall well-being of these body parts. Make a habit of regularly taking collagen-rich diet and find a change in the health of your nails and hair.
Some more benefits of collagen include-
i. Reduced stretch marks
ii. Reduced weight
iii. Enhanced liver health
iv. Healthy gums & teeth
v. Improved quality of sleep
vi. Improved hormonal balance
Collagen-rich foods are given as under-
1) Green leafy vegetables like spinach, lettuce & broccoli.
2) Fruits containing vitamin c like oranges & lemons.
3) Seeds with omega 3 fatty acids like chia seeds.
4) Zinc-enriched foods like pumpkin seeds, walnuts, almonds.
5) Vegetables & fruits rich in antioxidants like tomato & berries.
6) Protein enriched food like eggs.
Hope you like the article. Leave your valuable feedback in the comment box.