Every day, we are exposed under the sun and it is undoubtedly believed that to protect your skin from the harmful...
A scrub is a product that is of utmost importance for our skin. It is specially formulated to clean the pores of the skin and exfoliate the dead skin cells. Clean and clear skin is loved by all which is the result of using a good scrub. A scrub is one product which leads to flawless skin and thus forms an integral part of the skin care process.
A very important part of the skincare routine is choosing the right natural face scrub. Keep these points in mind while choosing the right face scrub-
1. The ingredients used must be mostly natural. Fewer chemicals should be used in the product.
2. The ingredients used should be nourishing. These things should not make the skin dry. Even if you have oily skin, it should not leave you with a rough and dehydrated skin. Such a drying impact can cause the skin to look dull and lifeless.
3. Do not over exfoliate the skin as this may cause dryness or redness on the skin.
4. Try to use a scrub twice a week. Always use a face pack to get the best results of scrub.
The best scrub has the potential to clean the dead skin along with suntan, blackheads and deep-seated impurities. Also, it has the power to clear the complexion and show brightening effect on the skin.
3 best face scrubs from Inveda to give your skin the love and care it needs are-
1. D Tan Scrub – As the name suggests, this scrub is specially formulated to clear off the suntan from the skin. Excessive exposure to the sun results in darkening of the skin. This can even result in further decolouration of the complexion.
This D tan scrub has the perfect combination of vitamin E, essential amino acids, sesame & glycerine that nourishes the skin and cleans the tan from the skin. It can be used by both men and women. Gentle massage with this scrub twice a week can give you satisfactory results.
2. Sugar Scrub- Sugar scrub is the combination of avocado oil, silk proteins, sugar & grapeseed oil. Sugar is a natural humectant and gives hydrating benefits to the skin. It is also a good exfoliator that drives off the dead cells & impurities away from the skin. A light massage with this scrub can keep the face bright and beautiful for a long time. It is very gentle to use and can be used for all skin types. It will not be wrong to say that it is the best face scrub for blackheads.
3. Avocado Scrub- Fruit extracts work magically on the skin. This scrub contains a formulation with avocado extracts, oatmeal & walnut powder. It has the power to work against stubborn blackheads and dead skin cells. Regular use of this scrub improves the skin complexion and skin texture. A gentle massage on the moist skin can give you smooth & supple skin.
The best part about these scrubs is that these are chemical free & paraben- free. The formulation used is purely natural & suits best for all types of skin. Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!