The chilling weather has finally made its way to our lives. People are all set to dress up well in sweaters, jackets,...
Almond is a dry fruit that is known for its health benefits. Its scientific name is Prunus Dulcis. It is a light brown coloured nut that has amazing beneficial qualities for the body & skin. It is a store house of omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins, proteins & even minerals like zinc, calcium, potassium, etc. This clearly states it has all the contents for the growth & nourishment of the body.
It has a sweet taste and a lovely flavour. Almonds are healthy in all ways but soaked almonds are considered as the best nourishment for the body. Different varieties of almonds are available in the market and should be taken as per the needs and requirements of the person.
Another important use of almonds is for taking care of the skin. It can be applied to the skin for deriving various benefits. It has the power to give a magnificent impact on the skin. Let us know how-
1. Deep Nourishment- Almonds can be used to deeply moisturize the skin. It hydrates the skin and works wonderfully well on dry & damaged skin. This is why it is used in many natural skin care products like scrubs, moisturizers etc. Eat almonds or use a natural product with almonds to nourish the skin.
2. Skin Inflammation- Inflamed skin can be treated and healed with the help of almonds. It has omega 3 fatty acids which reduce inflammation of the skin. Due to this quality, it is even helpful in diseases like psoriasis & dermatitis.
3. Healthy Skin & Healthy Look- The presence of vitamin e makes almonds perfect ingredient to obtain healthy skin. Vitamin e is the restorative oil for the skin and makes the skin glowing.
4. Reduces dark circles- The dark circles under the eyes give an awful look to the face. These dark circles become the main attraction of the face and definitely not in a good way. It’s really hard to focus on other parts of the face with large dark circles around the eyes. Almond oil massage can reduce dark circles and provide wrinkle-free under eye areas.
5. Reduces tanning effect- The tan on the skin takes away the glow & bright complexion of the skin. It makes the skin dark, patchy & dull. To get relief from all these effects apply almond oil before going out in the sun. It works like a sunscreen and can nourish the skin at the same time.
Now these are not ordinary reasons to eat almonds! Surely, it can give a wonderful impact on the skin and also the perfect skin that one desires. Also, it takes care of many other health issues like constipation, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc. Grab a handful of almonds daily to keep yourself hail & hearty. Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!