Moles are beautiful when they are rightly placed but become unsightly when they present at unwanted places. The...
Ayurveda mainly comprises of herbs, shrubs, & minerals. This system originated in the Indian Subcontinent and it is known as the age-old medicinal system. It has natural solutions for several body problems. This concept existed in the ancient times and is practised to date. The existence of Ayurveda is mainly due to its effective remedies. As per Ayurveda, our body is a single unit that comprises a physical & mental system. Both these systems are considered one in Ayurveda. The main elements used in resolving the human body issues are plant roots, stems, leaves, flowers, petals, stamen, minerals, animal milk, etc.
I will be informing you about five such herbs that can largely help us.
5 herbs that can be great medicines are-
1. Neem- This is a tree commonly found in India. It has great importance due to its purifying quality. All its parts are highly useful due to their anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Due to such properties, the leaves & the bark finds a place in many important medicines & natural beauty products.
Scientific Name-Azadirachta indica
Parts used- Leaves, Bark, flower
2. Ginger- Ginger is another flowering plant. It is used as a spice in India. Other than being a popular spice it is a great medicine. It can reduce the nauseous feeling, heartburns, gastric issues & bowel movements.
Scientific Name- Zingiber officinale
Parts used- Root
3. Basil- This is the holy plant of India. It is considered pious and is largely used in medicines and skin care products. Such products do not disappoint people and are great for healing the body due to the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of this plant. It is effective in purifying the blood and eliminating toxic substances out of the system.
Scientific Name- Ocimum basilicum
Parts used- Leaves
4. Turmeric– Turmeric is a popular spice used worldwide. It enhances the taste of the food and aids digestion, improves immunity, & prevents many diseases. It is also a great painkiller. Other than being a great healer, it is also used for repairing & protecting skin. Skin complexion can also be enhanced with this miraculous herb and thus it finds a place in the composition of many fairness creams & face packs.
Scientific Name- Curcuma longa
Parts used- Root
5. Garlic- Garlic is another spice that adds a great taste to the food and makes our body stronger & healthier. It is used for curing heart diseases, blood pressure issues, etc. It also has anti-carcinogenic properties that can prevent cancer in the body. The anti-fungal properties of this element keep fungal infections at a distance. That is why it is an important component of skin medications.
Scientific Name- Allium sativum
Parts used- Bulb
Reading this blog will not be enough. You need to include these herbs in your lifestyle to derive the benefits!
Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!