Clove is one of the best spices used in India. It is called Laung in Hindi and has a great value attached to it. The...
Lemon and turmeric is a perfect combination for beautiful skin. It can heal the skin deeply of various issues and create a long-lasting impact on the skin. Lemon as we all know is a magical fruit. It is rich in vitamin c and is a great source of antioxidants which works really well on our skin and body.
Turmeric is an age-old antiseptic. It is derived from the root of a plant. After drying, it is used as a food ingredient. The quality of healing the body and preventing it from diseases makes it even more important thus it is found in all the Indian houses.
Why should we use lemon in combination with turmeric?
Using lemon along with turmeric in various DIY beauty treatments can be really beneficial for the skin. Read the following points to know the benefits-
1. Brightens complexion- Lemon has bleaching effects on the skin which can help in brightening the skin. On the other hand, turmeric repairs the damaged skin and enhances the glow on the face.
2. Reduces acne and pimples- Acne and pimples occur due to the bacterial effects on the skin. Lemon cleanses the skin and turmeric heals the skin. It has antiseptic and antibacterial effects on the skin which reduces acne and pimples.
3. Removes Tan- The tanning on the skin can be easily reduced with the help of lemon and turmeric. Lemon and turmeric works effectively towards reducing the darkening of the skin.
4. Reduces scars- Acne and pimple scars can be reduced by using face masks containing lemon and turmeric as essential components. The lightening effect of lemon and brightening quality of turmeric removes the scars and dark spots from the skin.
These two things are used as major ingredients in various natural beauty products like face packs, face washes and face creams that are formulated with natural ingredients.
Lemon can separately be used in its raw state or in the form of juice. It can be also used with honey which is a natural humectant. Similarly, turmeric can also be used separately or in combination with other ingredients like milk, besan, curd, etc. In fact, there are many face masks that can be easily prepared at home and used to make the skin healthy. Some of them are-
1. Honey, lemon and turmeric mask- Combine honey, lemon juice and turmeric powder. Blend it into a paste and apply it on the face for 15 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water to get a beautiful glowing face.
2. Besan and turmeric pack- Use besan and turmeric pack. Mix a pinch of turmeric in some besan and mix it properly. Put a little milk cream in the mixture and make a proper paste. Apply this paste to your face and rinse after few minutes. Enjoy the beautiful look on your face!
3. Honey, besan and turmeric pack- Combine some besan, honey, curd and turmeric. Apply this paste to your skin. Rinse after 20 minutes and get rid of impurities and blackheads.
Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!