Every day, we are exposed under the sun and it is undoubtedly believed that to protect your skin from the harmful...
A fruit has several benefits for the body. Eating fruits can help in keeping all the body parts healthy and active. The nutrients that fruits generally carry are vitamin a, vitamin c, minerals, fibre, vitamin e, potassium, vitamin b, iron, manganese, calcium, etc. All these nutrients are perfect to keep the skin healthy and glowing!
Let us learn about various skin benefits that fruits can provide-
1. Attractive Glowing Skin
2. Clear and fresh skin
3. Treats dry and damaged skin
4. Moisturises skin
5. Reduces pigmentation
Now let us discuss certain fruits that can work miraculously well and provide the benefits given above-
1. Apple- As per the famous quote, “An apple a day keeps a doctor away”, it is easier to keep away diseases and infections by eating apples. If you take apple every single day, it can do wonders to your skin. This fruit is rich in fibre, vitamin a and c, calcium and manganese. It is also rich in antioxidants and thus is perfect for the skin.
2. Kiwi-Get rid of damaged and the dry skin by eating kiwi. It is enriched with the vitamin c and thus contributes greatly towards keeping the skin healthy. Eat this juicy fruit to keep off dryness, and skin infections.
3. Grapes- Grapes are delicious and are enriched with antioxidants. This little fruit is available in many varieties and is easily available. You can heal and protect your skin, keep away the signs of ageing due to the high content of vitamins, calcium and potassium.
4. Cherries- This tiny fruit is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. It can heal the damaged skin and slow down the ageing process. To get flawless skin, include cherries in your eating foods.
5. Banana- This fruit is highly effective in treating the body and skin issues. It is also used in many homemade face masks. Banana is helpful in acne and skin marks. It is a good source of vitamin a, c, k, calcium, potassium, manganese.
6. Papaya- Papaya works towards treating various skin infections like dermatitis, eczema. It is a good remedy for constipation which keeps the skin health in bad condition. It contains enzymes which protect the skin from various antibacterial and antifungal problems. It is also the main ingredient of many natural facial kits to make the skin radiant and healthy.
Other than these six fruits there are many more fruits that are beneficial for the skin like oranges, berries, pears, peaches, mangoes, etc. Choose the one that you like the most and you can feel the difference in your skin. Keep eating healthy and keep experiencing healthy body and skin. Love yourself and work towards being a better you! Keep Smiling keep Glowing!